The design team at Tact.ai works on everything from product design, marketing, sales enablement, web design, branding, videos, and more. We’re looking to add a product designer to the team that can own the majority of product/UI/UX design projects, can own their projects but still work collaboratively, and, most importantly, can meet deadlines with high quality material.
You will be joining our team on the ground floor as we grow the company on a mission to improve the lives of sellers at Fortune 500 companies like GE, Cisco, Honeywell, and more. This will be a rare opportunity to help drive a design culture and have high-level, visible, impact on design company-wide in a wide range of projects.
As a product designer at Tact.ai, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process for the Tact.ai apps (iOS, Android, Windows), platform, and AI — from strategy through implementation, for both visual and UX design.
You should be passionate about building the best native app experiences, and will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. You will lead and own an experience for our product teams.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of leading projects to successful outcomes for users and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation. You are able to work independently, as well as collaboratively. You uphold a high quality bar and have a strong appreciation for the details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision.
- Plan strategically and think tactically as a partner with product and engineering to define the future of the team.
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product and Marketing Design Teams.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Familiarity with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Able to own a project from idea to completion, able to independently manage multiple projects
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
About the Company
Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc., is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works offline. Our device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.
Send an email w/ a brief introduction, your resume, and link to your portfolio (or attachment, including passwords as needed) to email@example.com